Friday, March 27, 2009

The Blacker the Berry...

I'm several months into my Blackberriage (yes, I made up that noun) now after years of then sufficient but lesser phones. Now, I'm not going to water down the "L-word" more than it already has been. I mean, I love God, family, friends and I love music. But as much as I could care for any particular gadget, device or tech toy, this Blackberry is what's happening! They say Mr. President is attached to his Blackberry and I definitely understand. A few dear friends led me to the waters, but they couldn't make me drink. I'm a sucker for nice "Curves" though, so I came up and I have no intention of going back down anytime soon.

There may be pricier phones that can do more, but my Blackberry Curve does everything I need with significant convenience. You'd have to be pretty old and/or low-tech to think this thing isn't user-friendly. Everything from syncing my email accounts on down to basic call & text phone operations is taken care of. Whether I'm being a son, brother, friend, worker, artist, promoter, teammate or whatever other roles I take on, my Blackberry is a good fit. Aside from pulling out this notebook PC, my Blackberry is the next best thing for handling business on the go and it's clearly a lot more portable than the Dell (which was named after me...duh!).

So Blackberry Nation, I am one with you (at least until this contract is up) and I carry my device with the greatest of pride. Since Blackberry isn't cutting me a check though, I'll end here. Just remember...The blacker the berry...you know the rest.

2 comments: