Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bring That Heat Back 4: Top 40 Takeover


Summer breaks soon, so enjoy this courtesy of DJ Robb Quik (the Dublin DJ)! POP goes the music!


Tracklisting:
01 - Intro
02 - Poker Face b/w Let It Rock - Lady GaGa
03 - Love Lockdown b/w Just Dance - Kanye West
04 - When I Grow Up b/w Return The Favor - Pussycat Dolls
05 - Let It Rock b/w Poker Face - Kevin Rudolf w/ Lil Wayne
06 - Dangerous b/w 4 Minutes - Kardinal Offishal w/ Akon
07 - Skit
08 - Hot N Cold b/w Beggin’ - Katy Perry
09 - Whatcha Think About That b/w I Kissed A Girl - Pussycat Dolls
10 - Disturbia b/w Right Round - Rihanna
11 - So What b/w So Whatcha Think About That - Pink
12 - Krazy b/w Womanizer - Pitbull w/ Lil’ Jon
13 - Just Dance b/w In The Ayer - Lady GaGa
14 - Skit
15 - Take A Bow b/w America’s Suitehearts - Rihanna
16 - Live Your Life b/w My Life - T.I w/ Rihanna
17 - Crack A Bottle b/w Get Up - Eminem w/ Dr. Dre & 50 Cent
18 - Single Ladies b/w She’s Like A Star - Beyonce
19 - Wonderwall b/w If I Was A Boy - Oasis
20 - Skit
21 - I Kissed A Girl b/w Viva La Vida - Katy Perry
22 - Day N’ Nite b/w Wearin’ My Rolex - Kid Cudi
23 - The Fear b/w Hot N Cold - Lily Allen
24 - That’s Not My Name b/w Shake It - The Ting Tings

No comments:

Post a Comment